ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo back on the drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
after two years off the scene, and one of rarest models springing up for sale down the road with 34k on clock, it had to be.

Pictures are crap but who cares, I love it. Deposit paid, pick up next week.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Probably the only Performance I don't 'get'.

I'm sure they're great but don't understand the price over a normal one.

What's your plans Ant? Does it need your usual concourse treatment or is it going to get 500bhp?? Lol

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Probably the only Performance I don't 'get'.

I'm sure they're great but don't understand the price over a normal one.

What's your plans Ant? Does it need your usual concourse treatment or is it going to get 500bhp?? Lol

You either love or hate them.

Not a lot I'm going to do tbh, it rides and drives really well. Needs a really good detail to make perfect, lowering springs and a remap. Amber front indicators, crappy mud flaps removed and that's it.

Going to enjoy it for what it is.

53 Clio's & counting

Not a lot I'm going to do tbh, it rides and drives really well. Needs a really good detail to make perfect, lowering springs and a remap. Amber front indicators, crappy mud flaps removed and that's it.

Going to enjoy it for what it is.

How many times have we heard that from you ;) lol

I miss that Evo3 you had with the wide arches

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
A chap that lives in the same block of flats as I do has this shape evo. Nice looking motors imo.

Agreed much rather this over the local council chav subaru too.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
How many times have we heard that from you :wink: lol

I miss that Evo3 you had with the wide arches

Yeah I regret selling that, tbh what I want in a car has changed. I don't want to go down the big power route anymore, not interested.

Last edited:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Removed for some better ones? You know that Alcan makes thicker sheeting for roasting turkeys, than Mitsu does with car panels. Get them back on! :p

VI Makinen RS, the best of the best.

Almost - that crown goes to the RS Sprint. Utterly stripped out and ultra, ultra rare.

Despite that, Ant is still clearly a s**t and a lucky b*****d of the highest order!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Removed for some better ones? You know that Alcan makes thicker sheeting for roasting turkeys, than Mitsu does with car panels. Get them back on! :tongueout:

Almost - that crown goes to the RS Sprint. Utterly stripped out and ultra, ultra rare.

Despite that, Ant is still clearly a s**t and a lucky b*****d of the highest order!

RS sprint is just a VII RS officially imported, like the TME Monte Carlo which is the rarest offical uk car of all. Only 5 on the road.

From the factory, TME RS and IX MR RS are the rarest.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Weren't there at least 250+ Tommi Maks registered, yet only 6 RS Sprints over here? Not sure on the Monte Carlo spec, though.

And I know for sure that at least 3 of those RS Sprints don't exist any more.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Weren't there at least 250+ Tommi Maks registered, yet only 6 RS Sprints over here? Not sure on the Monte Carlo spec, though.

And I know for sure that at least 3 of those RS Sprints don't exist any more.

If a genuine monte popped up for sale now in immaculate condition, mid twenty easy, RS sprints only fetch 12-13k, always struggle to sell.

The TME RS where made purely to be converted into a rally car hence why the spec was so low (creature comforts).

I only know of 7 in the UK, there will be a few more but not many.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Extremes where just a conversion, not offical so again, not recognised around the world.

I had a VII Extreme S,
Only built 7, last I know there where only 4 left.

Nice cars, but not built by Mitsubishi.

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Dem side skirts tho! :fearscream:

Granted, the wheels are shocking too.

But, you can't see them when you're pedalling.

Extremes where just a conversion, not offical so again, not recognised around the world.

I had a VII Extreme S,
Only built 7, last I know there where only 4 left.

Nice cars, but not built by Mitsubishi.

Doesn't stop them being outstanding. I thought the extreme was basically a Zero Fighter, but without the name.

No ABS, No AYC, AP kit, plenty of BHP, I'd buy it back tomorrow.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Granted, the wheels are shocking too.

But, you can't see them when you're pedalling.

Doesn't stop them being outstanding. I thought the extreme was basically a Zero Fighter, but without the name.

No ABS, No AYC, AP kit, plenty of BHP, I'd buy it back tomorrow.

No they very nice cars, love my extreme s, and would love to see a evo 6 RS sprint, never seen one anywhere or even talked about.

I was referring to Darren's post further up about rare models.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Hmmm actually, I'll retract, and challenge you. I'll go for my old mans old VI Extreme. :smilingimp:

66dfd7a2-73ef-4fe3-8c10-7dc95b035874_zpse682ba93.jpg

I'm being really pedantic here - and as awesome as the above is, I'd rather go for the JDM Zero Fighter. Iirc, pretty much identical spec to the Extreme but with hideous decals - being a WW2 geek AND having a Mitsubishi nod back to one of their greatest flying creations - I'd have to have one! :cool:

edit - only just noticed adalis's post a few back about the Zero Fighter. Should have read it before posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.