ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo Clio

Status
Not open for further replies.

ant

yep.
hurrah!!! I get to use one of my favourite words!!!

its an..................................ABOMINATION :)

Noun

abomination
  1. The feeling of extreme disgust and hatred; abhorrence; detestation; loathing; as, he holds tobacco in abomination.
  2. That which is abominable; anything hateful, wicked, or shamefully vile; an object or state that excites disgust and hatred; a hateful or shameful vice; pollution.
    • Antony, most large in his abominations. Shakespeare, Antony and Cleopatra, III-vi
  3. A cause of pollution or wickedness.

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
What would be the point of keeping the exterior standard?

A sleeper is only good for one thing - racing.

The body work matches the engine - mental.

Sometimes I think I'm on a forum with a load of 50+ year olds.

Mk1 Clio
it's photoshop'd

sorry to burst everyones bubble but it's been on cliowilliams.co.uk already.

you couldn't get the evo engine in and transmision in for a start but you can see where the engine has been photshop'd in !

nice try by someone tho !

evo5
EvilJohn said:
Wonder what evo engine it is and the power? To me its gonna be wasted as who in their right mind would fly about a track with that much fibreglass nad catty about the shop!

it could be from any evo from a 4-8 but my guess would be a 5/6, and although 300bhp standard they are very easy to get to 370bhp by turning up the boost to 1.5/6 bar and adjusting the fueling and with afew internal mods the skys the limit, i would'nt be surprised if the owner has'nt thought about spending a little extra and getting the car around 450bhp, but lets hope that spoiler gets thrown off as soon as he hits 70mph :rasp:

markrevill said:
it's photoshop'd

you couldn't get the evo engine in and transmision in for a start but you can see where the engine has been photshop'd in !

gotta agree. its def a photshop, doesnt look right at all!

look at the reflection on the top pic on the *****mould, if thats a 'shop then they have gone to some extreme lengths to get the reflection of the front slam panel to look exactly right on each branch of the manifold, down to the small holes in it, also on the second pic, right by where the boost pipe or whatever that is (looks like its a boost pipe cos there is a dump valve sticking out of it) goes down behing the light u can see the back of the light reflected in the chrome, also - getting the actual floor and fire wall between the engine of and the driver compartment to look so clean through all the cable's and pipes and s**t would be a major pain in the japs eye.

i dont think its a shop.

chaz

www.woah.co.uk

No more clio's for me!
Just seen this....thats a clio wtf??

Congrats on the engine and transmission etc, but its suffering from serious indentify issues lol.

BigStereoNoCar said:
look at the reflection on the top pic on the *****mould, if thats a 'shop then they have gone to some extreme lengths to get the reflection of the front slam panel to look exactly right on each branch of the manifold, down to the small holes in it, also on the second pic, right by where the boost pipe or whatever that is (looks like its a boost pipe cos there is a dump valve sticking out of it) goes down behing the light u can see the back of the light reflected in the chrome, also - getting the actual floor and fire wall between the engine of and the driver compartment to look so clean through all the cable's and pipes and sh*t would be a major pain in the japs eye.

i dont think its a shop.

chaz

www.woah.co.uk

chaz.. from ssc?

how long you been on here?!

2006 Fiesta ST
What an awesome project :clap:

When that is up and running it will be 1 hell of a car, I also think the bodywork looks frigging ACE.

I'll be keeping my ST away from that clio :rasp:

Ph1 172
clio_mad said:
Has full engine/transmission from an Mitsubishi Evo

DSCF0274.jpg

DSCF0273.jpg

Engine starts and runs but theres no inside as yet. Wires/electrics/alarm is everywhere. Hes spent the best part of 2 years building it ! No to everyones tastes but will imagine its a serious weapon.

Can just imagine the Chavs thinking its a Body kitted 1.2 Clio lol

Picturenuts030.jpg

Picturenuts031.jpg

hi mate been watching ur progress on this since it went on to ur drive. amazing to see it in the flesh, pics dont do it justice. not normally into modded cars like this but it really does look awesom. keep us posted, be great to see it on the road ;-)

nathan
(blue cup with white wheels lol)

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Bloody rediculous. Such a waste of a good engine. And the car looks like the biggest crock of shite ever. None of it matches anything else. And the spoiler is just a joke.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Oh and say hi to the rabbit when you torque steer into a ditch, because you will, every single time you put your foot down.

polarbert said:
Oh and say hi to the rabbit when you torque steer into a ditch, because you will, every single time you put your foot down.
If the suspension and driveshats etc are done right it would be just like an Evo to drive realy.

Matt has 430hp and FWD and even without a good driveshaft set hasn't that many problems.

CTR EK9 turbo
@diamond geeza - i'd be very impressed if he built this thing himself for the price of a second hand 16v clio.

williams 2 turbo
markrevill said:
it's photoshop'd

your talking total and utter crap. i see this car every day, and it is real, so is the evo lump and 4 wheel drive and everything else. if you would like to forward your mobile number on i'll take some pics of it tommorrow and send them to you, or i'll let you know the address where it is located. you people make me laugh, someone makes an effort to build something different, and just because you could'nt figure out how to do it, i must be fake. p.s. if you would like to put a wager on it being real or not, ive got 5 grand sitting here that says it is. come on put your money where your mouth is, or are you just another keyboard warrior?.

Iceberg 172
It always makes me laugh to see outrageous bodykits with wide arches and tyres only to find a colour coded 1.2 underneath. All show and no go as the saying goes. I'm not a fan of OTT bodykits at all. When i played NFS underground i even found myself sticking to the basic bodykits because i thought they suited the lines of the cars better! Now thats fairly sad even if i do say so myself. The same could be said about mine and most of the other cars on this forum. We're all abit like those sad old MG enthusiasts that all share their idea of perfection. For many CS'ers it's A cup splitter, maybe some anth turinis, colour coded strips and what not. Whenever a clio like this evo appears its labelled a piece of s**t and dubbed 'fugly'. I'd say in most cases there's good reason.

However, i think this clio is fantastic. It's so OTT thats it's actually got some character. The 'in your face' exterior actually reflects the outrageous performance that it should finally end up with. This isnt a car thats just designed to do the quarter mile in a click of a finger but something that rolls along the road and scares the hell out of grannies and suburbanites. It's like rolling down the highstreet in a luminous green v8 landy with a 6ft middle finger extruding from the bonnet. Whatsmore, the probable bulbus eyed skin-head who created this decided to use the legendary mk1 clio as a base. Sometimes I forget the roots of customised cars are stupid paint jobs, unique styling and trying to fit the biggest engine into the space you have..... then driving round town like bertie big bananas.

Tommorow i'll drive into work and no one will notice whether i have a cup spoiler fitted to my 172 and many of joe public will just see it as a clio and forget about it the moment they cast their eyes on to the next set of wheels. When the white batmobile... evo clio roars past on its first outing it will probably induce several heart attacks, send various people running and make others fall to the floor laughing. It probably wont be forgotten after its wheelspinned its way out of sight either.

:approve:

172 Exclusive... For Sale
^^^ That sounds like fair comments. I mean modifying a mass-produced car is an art, an expression of creativity, each to their own see. I'm not keen on the back end, outrageous it is but if he likes it then so be it, i'm not one to pop fun at someones hard work. I actually think front end of car looks sound but personally i wouldn't have styled bodywork in that way since i couldn't really be confident to give the car a thrashing in case fibreglass bodywork cracked. Bet its rapid like...

lol@ "my nan thinks it weird" though...

Valver
all people taking the piss outta it are just jealous

i take my hat off to the owner whos tryed something different and new

from Trophy 2 work van :(
Andy_16v said:
all people taking the piss outta it are just jealous

i take my hat off to the owner whos tryed something different and new

Doh!!! Of course, im jealous!! If only I realised sooner, I would of not bought my Trophy and put all my effort into building a white plastic batmobile!! :boring:

Status
Not open for further replies.