ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EVO CLIO!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
I'd rather sit under my squatting Father and catch his warm Turds than drive that heap of crap about.

There is NOTHING on that car that looks good.

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  ITB BG 182
Jesus note to the OP, put body kit after the evo part, people might be as daft as myself to think that it is the clio with an Evo engine in it.

On topic, i would rather be a siamese twin joined at the mouth as my brother throws up, than drive that car.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182trophy & Williams
I'd rather sit under my squatting Father and catch his warm Turds than drive that heap of crap about.

There is NOTHING on that car that looks good.

you not see the exhaust?:eek: :cry: :lolup: :D

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renault Sport Clio 172
oh dear... i'd rather string myself up from the nearest tree than drive that, i hope the wally never sells it and get lumbered with it for the rest of his living days!! looks bloody awful!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Hondata'd EP3 Type R
That was built at the same place that did mine, Energized - UK.

When it was done, Although not to my taste The quality of the workman ship on it convicned me to go to Energized to get mine done.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Family Bus
Jesus note to the OP, put body kit after the evo part, people might be as daft as myself to think that it is the clio with an Evo engine in it.

On topic, i would rather be a siamese twin joined at the mouth as my brother throws up, than drive that car.

+1 :dead: