ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo Design contest, My design

hey guys. some know I'm a vehicle design student. i was studying at undergrad level when i had a presence on the forum. now I'm doing my masters at the royal college of arts.

so we did a project with EVO magazine to design them a car that follows the thrill of driving tag line they follow. 30 has tuned into 7 and mine is in there

Now I've actually revisited the design since as i feel it could be improved, but i will add that the chap who's winning has a mother who's putting some serious hours into Facebook voting his design up.

so i call on my 'forum mothers' if you like it give it a vote. My vote went to richard as his is a great looking car! clio sport was actually the forum i spent most of my time on with a 182 being my 2nd car. and still regularly check on the jam appreciation thread!
Appreciate any spare time you can offer up

I'm no.6

https://www.facebook...379558085644062

Tom

Last edited:
guys i can't thank you enough. I've included picture of my design maybe some feedback can come from that.

eagle eyed might notice the updated front end. and the rear will get some fettling too

sketchpage_zps886887f6.jpg

rearfinal_zpsd9c0d4e1.jpg

ScreenShot2014-02-09at173312_zps2e5cc29c.png

keep them coming!

Last edited: