ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo police car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Essex police force have a couple of those up near me, evo 9 MR's with full police decals. They use them to patrol the crooked mile and surrounding roads up near me, doubt you'd get away from one lol.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
they have plenty in Essex, several evo's and impreza's. They had a program on TV a while back following around the Essex Police Interceptors.

I've also seen a couple of BMW S 1000 RR motorbikes.

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
There is a evo 9 & 10 all stickered up in grimsby area and a black wrx sti unmarked also
Occasionaly a m5 touring and m5 saloon drive around

Rowan - Mortgage Expert

ClioSport Trader
  Audi SQ5
?type=display.jpg

4664262.jpg

clio 182
there called the interceptors i live in essex and i know they got blew out by a 1.6 focus not to long ago they might have fast cars but they cant drive

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
there called the interceptors i live in essex and i know they got blew out by a 1.6 focus not to long ago they might have fast cars but they cant drive

You best get home, your village is missing it's idiot!

Last edited:
  clio 182
:boring: really.... chances of them trying to race? Slim to none

they werent trying to race, they was chasing sum1 i know who didnt wanna go to jail, why do people think that cos they got fast cars they can catch anyone they want the police drive like pussys i know this for a fact

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
they werent trying to race, they was chasing sum1 i know who didnt wanna go to jail, why do people think that cos they got fast cars they can catch anyone they want the police drive like pussys i know this for a fact

LOL!

Thats right, Trafic officers are handed the keys to these cars and drive them like pussys. Im utterly gob-smacked.

RenaultSport Clio 182
i have seen the program and did see a mondeo escape them aswell. not down to being a good driver though. just happy to risk his life and his vehicle.

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
LOL^ The cops round my way had an evo X for a short while .... it got written off.

clio 182
take a chase down da country lanes and then u will see how s**t the police really ar, they only drive fast down a roads and motorways

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
take a chase down da country lanes and then u will see how s**t the police really ar, they only drive fast down a roads and motorways

Im going out on a limb here and face a lengthy ban from ClioSport.net but im going to say it anyway.

You sir, are an absolute utter prick.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Im not prepared to enter an argument with someone whose telling me to take my car down a country lane, at pace to see if a traffic officer can keep up and not roll it into a field.

Im unsure how cross dressing has anything to do with this but if you're as stupid as i think you are im sure you will give me a laugh explaining it.

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
Whats wrong with cross dressing anyway? Do you not do it amd clio 182? everyones does it nowadays! Get with the programme...

Status
Not open for further replies.