ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo - Renault Battle!

Great video, but (probably gonna get tons of hate for this) their driving skills for race drivers were questionable...

Not saying I'm the man at the wheel by a long shot, before anyway says that.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
The mini battle is a giggle too - plenty of mini fans on here...

The speed on the 172 was great but that valver looked stunning as always!

Clio 172, Abarth 500
Shame they didn't use a 5 Turbo Cup Racer (160bhp one) would of been more interesting as the others were top of there category apart from the 5
I think having race spec cars didn't really tell us much! Standard production cars would of been better :)

Clio V6, cup racer
Shame they didn't use a 5 Turbo Cup Racer (160bhp one) would of been more interesting as the others were top of there category apart from the 5
It was a 5 turbo cup racer..... not sure they ever made 160bhp in race sealed spec.

where was the mk3 too??
there was no mk 111 (X85) it was a midweek session with a low noise limit. the mk111 is way too noisy. I did offer to bring mine as well as the X65! there was however a 5TS ex Mark Fish car but this could not be made to run properly on the day so was excluded from the race.

I think having race spec cars didn't really tell us much! Standard production cars would of been better :smile:

the whole purpose of the race was to pitch all the generations of Renault one make race series cars as a tie in for the anniversary of the first ever series.

Thanks for watching, sadly I sold the winning car only a week before the video was released (it was filmed in September last year btw)

Clio 172, Abarth 500
the whole purpose of the race was to pitch all the generations of Renault one make race series cars as a tie in for the anniversary of the first ever series.

Thanks for watching, sadly I sold the winning car only a week before the video was released (it was filmed in September last year btw)

Apologies must of missed this bit. Was a good video all the same.