ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo Triangle Weekend

172, Tiguan
Hi chaps. Few of us went up to the Evo triangle this weekend and had a pretty awesome weekend.

Got back a bit late last night as went via Snow Patrol at the O2 so haven't had a chance to sort out pics just yet, but will add to this thread this evening. Would thoroughly recommend the trip to anyone, the roads round Bala that we discovered yesterday morning are superb.

Good company, nice hotel, loads of food and drink! :D

Here's a taster (and I'm by no means a photographer!):

bmw-triangle.jpg

triangle3.jpg

triangle5.jpg

triangle4.jpg

triangle2.jpg

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Errr where you lot about on monday? near betws y coed?

Just to rub it, wales is only 10 min drive from me ;)

Last edited:

Ian

Focus TDCi
It's only an hour from us, Ian!

Hmmm... April Meet?

Depends when in April tbh! Feel free to organise one, but I may not be able to attend. I have deadlines on the 2nd and 3rd, then a two week Easter break, which will mainly consist of work, and then more deadlines around the 24th I believe. I'm planning to go to the Yorkshire meet on the 12th April as well. I imagine as long as it isn't the day before a deadline I'll be in though. :)

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Superb weekend!

Spotted a few clio's over the weekend in the area (silver 172/inferno 182/Albi R27)

Lovely lovely area - I'm jelous of the peeps on here who live near there!!

Just bought my colleague a couple of nice bottles of wine (for lending me his R26:):):))

Pics from me to follow tomorrow...

E90
You wouldn't be jealous Rich, when the only thing you have to do on a weekend is stick your fingers in your own sister.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Superb weekend!

Spotted a few clio's over the weekend in the area (silver 172/inferno 182/Albi R27)

Just bought my colleague a couple of nice bottles of wine (for lending me his R26:):):))

Was the inferno at about 11am on monday?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Superb weekend!

was the silver 172 low black wing mirros ? and coming down the Pen y Pass ? around 3-4ish cant remeber the time...

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Why when i live in Bristol have a never crossed the bridge?! my bro said he took his scooby to snowdon and claimed they were the best roads he's ever driven on..

I know a few of the SW lot would be up for this, Jon do you have any more details on the area etc where to stay and so on.

We have done the black mountains/ Brecon's a few times, but i was just thinking this should be next on our list.

Pm me if its easier chap.

Megane 225 F1
I know a few of the SW lot would be up for this, Jon do you have any more details on the area etc where to stay and so on.

We have done the black mountains/ Brecon's a few times, but i was just thinking this should be next on our list.

Pm me if its easier chap.

Im up for that!

Renaultsport 220T
Love the first picture. Shame about that old red german barge being parked in the way of the stunning landscape though.

;)