ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evos new APs and Front End

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Sunday me, a mate and Andy off here spent 3hrs in the rain fitting some APs :naughty: Cheers Andy for these :D

And today spent the whole day fitting my new front end which consits of a IX front bumper and a Seibon TSII Carbon Fibre Aero Bonnet. I am well chuffed with how it's turned out :cool:

Also fitted a brand new APS intercooler in the process.

Excuse the dirty alloys :eek:

CIMG2989.jpg

CIMG2991.jpg

CIMG2992.jpg

S4 Avant
I notcied your thread ;)

Those bloody evos are quick, put me to shame.

Got a flash of the hazards and a pip as we went our seperate ways, so he must have appreciated my effort.

...I had to lol at the guy who "yawned" at me aswell

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Those bloody evos are quick, put me to shame.

Got a flash of the hazards and a pip as we went our seperate ways, so he must have appreciated my effort.

...I had to lol at the guy who "yawned" at me aswell

You think that's quick, imagine what 550bhp feels like :clown:

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Look at these two pictures.....

Either the handbrake cable has snapped, or he's driving at your car.....

CIMG2991.jpg

CIMG2989.jpg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Looks sweet as mate.
Whats next on the to do list?

Already fitted new carbon side skirts front and rear, just fitted a full carbon rear spoiler. This should go well with the full carbon roof and rear boot lid which is already fitted. New alloys on the way, not to sure on them yet but we shall see.

Than some work to the engine bay. Currently has a forged 2 litre however i am negotiating a 2.3 stroker which may be coming very very soon.

TrackCar & F30 330d
Oh right, Is the roof gona be a cut old roof out jobbie and put a carbon one in. Or is it just skin?
What the power gona be with the 2.3?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Oh right, Is the roof gona be a cut old roof out jobbie and put a carbon one in. Or is it just skin?
What the power gona be with the 2.3?

It was already fitted when i got the car. Not sure how it's done but it's a direct oem fit, not a cut and paste if that makes sense.

Car runs 600bhp on race fuel at revs to 8k but i want the lower down torque which a 2 litre does not give.

TrackCar & F30 330d
Is this one a keeper? Didnt you have another evo like a month ago somthing?
Do ya to trackdays? Hillclimbs? Or just "look at me Mr Policeman" and then smoke him lol

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Is this one a keeper? Didnt you have another evo like a month ago somthing?
Do ya to trackdays? Hillclimbs? Or just "look at me Mr Policeman" and then smoke him lol

Aslong as it does not cost me more than the budget i have planned she will be a keeper. Time will tell.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm genuinely confused.

You seem to buy different Evo's, try and turn them into your old black one, then sell them??

You are clearly insane but you do have good taste! :)

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
prefer it now, But i think a stock style carbon bonnet would suit.

Cant you buy your black 7 back?

I had a standard carbon bonnet and it looked pish, as everyone says, each to there own. I friggin love it, best £700 i have spent in a long time :D

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
To be fair Ant, Looking at it now, Its not as OTT as i first thought, Suits it well.

What wheels you going for?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
To be fair Ant, Looking at it now, Its not as OTT as i first thought, Suits it well.

What wheels you going for?

These in the pic below. Im not to sure if i like them yet but time will tell :clown:

Newwheels002.jpg

And these are the acutal wheels off this car that i am buying.

mycardecember08006.jpg

mycardecember08009.jpg

APs are mega... but red?!

Why not? They look great. Black looks dull and flat.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
hang on... ur thinking of swapping for kei wheels?? are you insane? sell the others u have and put some ce28's or xd9's on it!

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I prefer the wheels that are on the car at the minute rather than the ones on that red car.

They look.... well, a bit (dare I say it?!) Halfords special??