ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evos new APs and Front End

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
hang on... ur thinking of swapping for kei wheels?? are you insane? sell the others u have and put some ce28's or xd9's on it!

Lol been there done that and i don't like them :nono: ;)

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
when did u have ce28's or xd9's?

I had the CE28s on a Evo 8 i purchased 16 months ago. Did not like them one bit. As for the xd9's no i have not had a set and i don't want to either :eek:

Im finding it quite hard to find a set of alloys i actually like.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
your bent fair play lol! gimme a rough idea what you like??

te37 would be a safe good looking rim for ur evo...

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
your bent fair play lol! gimme a rough idea what you like??

te37 would be a safe good looking rim for ur evo...

I like junky and very wide. Wide enough so i can fit 255/35/18s with ease. Im not a multi spoke fan, i like big and thick spokes with dark colours. Not keen on red lips except for the Rotas that where on my old Evo.

172, Tiguan
Prefer the black one you had. Not saying this one isn't nice, because it clearly is, but it looks like at least 3 other you've had! :D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ok

GT-7.jpg

GT-C-Face1.jpg

GT-V.jpg

RE30.jpg

GTS.jpg

57S-Pro.jpg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
4th ones down are nice. The rest are wayyyyyy to bling. Don't forget that these are will be my track alloys so i need another set for the road.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
volk re30's i hate to say it but iirc rota are making a cunting copy so would be cheaper for you!

svn_fb_1810.jpg

if u feel like joining the cunting rota brigade again!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
volk re30's i hate to say it but iirc rota are making a c**ting copy so would be cheaper for you!

svn_fb_1810.jpg

if u feel like joining the c**ting rota brigade again!

Now that's nice! Im really liking those.