ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exalto 2 's :)

172Petey

every where I go im looking at £100 + each tyre + fitting/balancing! Thats for 205/45/16.

Wont be paying that, eather I get them cheeper or ill jus replace with the O.E conti's.

Rang up costco, even tho im not a member an the still wanted £90 each + fitting I assume.

Are PE2's really that good?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Imo yes , they are very good . I ordered some from mytyres this week £151 with 3% cliosport discount .Took 2 days to arrive . Fitted locally for a fiver a tyre . Had some silly quotes of £120 a tyre fitted :eek:

they are great tyres haha i was like a little boy racer coming straight out of the tyre shop and to 60 in 4.3 seconds lol

Lux'd Glacier White R26
I need some tyres, where is best fitted? A local tyre jobbie, or a known tyre supplier? Kwik Fit, National Tyres, etc?

Tys.

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Facking hell! You boys are all paying less than what i just paid for my budget set of 4 185/55/15 H's, and you all have 16"s :(

What trick am I missing?

£140-£200 for 195/45/16's is pretty mint! Are these nationwide dealers/stockists?

Thanks,

Pete.

172Petey

I think ill try kwik fit if they do 4 for £280! Seem like a lil dealio!

Lux'd Glacier White R26
25% off at Kwik Fit on a set of 4 tyre's isn't it? Similar deal at Costco? I need to have a look....

Tys.

Rsport182Cup'd
I think ill try kwik fit if they do 4 for £280! Seem like a lil dealio!

www.kwikfit.co.uk

urm sorry to dissapoint 2 tyres are £243 fitted and four tyres are £434 with the discount!!!!

wish they did do four for that money............

even if you do 7 it is £759 - £108 a corner.

Costco currently is £93 corner, offer is not on there for four at min, but i dont think you can get PE2 fitted cheaper, and doing it properly, new valve balance and disposal.

if you can share it!