ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exclusive with new rims!

Mondeo TDCI 130
Posted on behalf of Andy@Birchdown, bought a set of rims of D4ve, thanking you sir, we swapped the tyres and got them on last night! Looks very good if you ask me!!:cool:

exclusive.jpg

wow they look great! cant wait to get mine on but tyre places round here want £15 per tyre to swap them over so i havnt got it done yet :mad:

Mondeo TDCI 130
wow they look great! cant wait to get mine on but tyre places round here want £15 per tyre to swap them over so i havnt got it done yet :mad:

I would do them for you, fair way to travel though!!!

It looks good, keeping the originals like, so it can go back to standard no problem!!

id probably use £60 in petrol getting there and back! gunna have to try and find somewhere this week.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Looks reet that mon ;) !!!!, better than i thought actually

Mondeo TDCI 130
you running positive camber on that? doesn't look right at the front

It's totally standard suspension wise apart from springs! Funny you should say that, he said exactly the same, i haven't taken any notice to be honest! Next time i am with it i am going to have a look myself!!

Buy some coilovers and that sir will look 100 times better!!!!

Yeah you tell him, he's tight!! I would have had white rims aswell!:evil: Even though i like the anthracite!

The originals are goosed, in major need of a refurb!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
:clap: likey.................... looks so different as there isn't many exclusives kicking around

Birchdown

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup / 172 Exclusive
Fred, i was given front shocks for a phase 2 172 instead of a phase one.
I was in total agreement with the camber angle. fitted the correct shocks last nite and looks the dangly's.
Andy@birchdown