ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Excuse if this is the wrong forum but really need your help.

renault clio mk3 1.2
I have a renault clio mk3 with the lil 1.2 liter. The problem is all the ac and heater buttons are not glowing up at night and its frustrating. Since all 3 are dead. I'm thinking it could possibly be a fuse. Here are a picture of how it looks like right now.only the buttons down are working. What do you think it is? Sorry for any misspells I'm actually from Israel:D

Attachments

• RENAULT-CLIO_III_1_6_YAHOO_5DR-63296.jpg
    RENAULT-CLIO_III_1_6_YAHOO_5DR-63296.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 114
  renault clio mk3 1.2
Like a told all 3 of them aren't coming up. Only the ac button and the defroster is working. The lil light. Nothing else. I will take it to someone to take a look

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
Just check all your fuses, a visible check should be enough, no need to pay a garage. I've changed bulbs back there before too so its possible they have gone, I can't remember how many there were though.

renault clio mk3 1.2
Yeah I will probably tell my dad to help cause he probably knows a thing or too about cars. BTW if the bulbs are actually gone... is it easy to replace. I saw some spaces in the internet that access to this bulbs aren't that good. BTW,which type of bulbs should I buy if replacing?