ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exeter Meet Pics

Thanks every one that turned up today, was good to meet you all and put some names to faces.

Not great pics but a selection from today.

DSC00650.jpg

DSC00652.jpg

DSC00658.jpg

DSC00659.jpg

DSC00662.jpg

DSC00666.jpg

DSC00668.jpg

DSC00673.jpg

DSC00680.jpg

DSC00645.jpg

DSC00665.jpg

And finally one on the way home, i was having to much fun to stop for pics!

DSC00682.jpg

205Gti,HondaCBR600RR
Who let that non reno in??
I went home that way as well. Also couldnt stop for pics! Id forgotten how narrow some of the roads are that way:S.
It was a cracking day, great to see everyone. Look foward to the RR meet.

Ly meg R26
good pics, mine were kind of the same. had a good day. hopefully get a few more out for the next meet! oh and cant belive they shut us in! lol

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Defo up for another meet, sorry had to dash but good to see you.

Is it worth creating a SW dist list to email all when a meet comes up?

Just a thought as there are a lot of us about!

Vee dub
Cool pics, love the ph1 on anthracite f1's.

Ads your car is begginning to take shape of a genuine cup now.... awesome

Clio 172
great pictures, looks like a nice day!!

in the last picture it looks like you've got a right gangsta lean going on with your front seats.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Lol, cheers boys. It's been a long journey but she almost looks like a real Cup... just the respray to go.

Was good to meet the small selection that decided to meet up, nice to have one of each available, as well as something a bit different to ponder over!

Evo 8 FQ300
We will have to get a meet in plymouth again then take a drive down newquay ;) where has blakey been lately get the v6 out mate :approve:

BMW E46 330i Touring
Lol, yeah it's real. Ongoing joke that not many people on here seem to be aware of... owning me and my car slightly!

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Any potential of a meet in Newquay for Run to the Sun this year?

Last few years have been very poor so perhaps a time for a mass SW meet?!

We will have to get a meet in plymouth again then take a drive down newquay ;) where has blakey been lately get the v6 out mate :approve:

Evo 8 FQ300
Any potential of a meet in Newquay for Run to the Sun this year?

Last few years have been very poor so perhaps a time for a mass SW meet?!

Yeah that could be good un :approve: who ever lives up r way could meet first then we all drive down together ;)