ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust Advice Please!

Renault Clio 182
Hello There,

I need some advice on exhausts basically i have a clio 182 and i would like a sporty exhaust but not too loud and so which is the best one to go for? also could i just get a back box or have to go from cat back? and some prices would be good too.
Thanks In advance

Inferno 182FF
Milltek cat back and decat ftw! Not too loud about town but nice deep, little raspy note when you hit the fast pedal! But obv have a search about, youtube is good to get an idea of sound!

RyanS182

ClioSport Club Member
  RB Clio 200
I've just got a Non-Res Scorpion catback on my 200, and at £360 you cant go wrong. I was looking at Akrapovics for a long time, and if you comapred the 2 I would say they're very similar but the akrapovic is maybe a tad louder. Not sure on the 182 set up, but thats just my opinion on the 200 :D

FF 182
piper exhaust is fantastic, some what pushed aside on the forums but it gets great feedback, do a search! and it's only £400 on demon-tweeks ATM (£480+RRP)

Renault Clio 182
I've just got a Non-Res Scorpion catback on my 200, and at £360 you cant go wrong. I was looking at Akrapovics for a long time, and if you comapred the 2 I would say they're very similar but the akrapovic is maybe a tad louder. Not sure on the 182 set up, but thats just my opinion on the 200 :D

yeah i was looking at the scorpion ones and i think they are very well priced

RyanS182

ClioSport Club Member
  RB Clio 200
yeah i was looking at the scorpion ones and i think they are very well priced

Yeah, can't go wrong mate! Personally I would rather fit the scorpion and have £700+ to spend on other mods than get an akrapovic! But that's just me :)