ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhaust damaged bumper - ne 1 else

Octavia VRS

Folks,

was very p****d off yesterday, took my clio down to get the back box replaced. When I took it down to the garage, they told me that because the exhaust pipe was hitting the bumper (as the back box was trailing on the ground), my bumper had got damaged. Had a look at it when I got home and the bottom is all scraped so treat this as a warning!

Guy at garage said exhaust could have actually taken the bumper off, so lucky I was going very slow to the garage.

I tried to tie the trailing part to underneath the car but was only successful for about a 1/4 of a mile! B******s!

Any of u had simiilar problems? And any of u who havent you have been warned!!

Garage was really good tho - Broxburn TYres and Exhausts for u ppl in the central scotland area. He checked my bumper to make sure it wasnt any worse than a few scratches and charged a well decent price for the new back box. Well recommended!