ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhaust decision

clio 182
hi looking for a new exhaust really really want a yozza for my 182 but are they really head banging loud. but at the same time i want a bit of a louder one than the standard one that i currently have on !! thanks

clio 182
thanks for all your help went an ordered a yozza unfortunatly he is not back til the 24th so more waiting !!!!!!!!!!

clio 182
got yozza fitted ears are bleeding with de-cat jesus its loud.. great cause i cant hear our lass talk to me !!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
got yozza fitted ears are bleeding with de-cat jesus its loud.. great cause i cant hear our lass talk to me !!
take the de-cat off. Its just right with the STD cat on. No point in a decat either as the 182 cat is 200 cell anyway so its practically a sports cat!

clio 182
take the de-cat off. Its just right with the STD cat on. No point in a decat either as the 182 cat is 200 cell anyway so its practically a sports cat!

really mate is it a lot quiet or just a little bit. i like the sound ha ha but im sure it will were off, our lass hates it thanks for that fella

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Well with a decat on its sstupid stupid loud. Yeh its brilliant when you want to go out for a blast but day to day a YS system and decat is a little OTT. There 95DB standard, would hate to think what they are with a decat!

Honestly mate, I think with the cat in its the perfect noise. Still really raspy but only loud when you got a heavy right foot. I can sit at 70mph on the motorway and not even know i have got a system on.

Drove 350 miles to newquay with it and my ears didn't hurt one bit. could hear the radio no prob!

clio 182
well it is stupid loud i hardly drive car but every one deeks when i go past i will put the cat back on. really really pleased with exhaust the build is spot on excellent quality.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Yep its an A1 system. Love mine and it was worth the wait!

Id recommend putting the cat back on. Will only take you 15 mins to swap and its free to try!