ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust fabricators Warrington area

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Messaged a few last night (Pipewerx, Cybox, Tony Banks etc) but anyone recommend any others around Warrington/Cheshire/Liverpool/Manc?

Had a message back from 'ALG performance' aka C30 Mods as they seem to be more into the Volvos (@McGherkin heard of em?) and they can do one and are local. Seem quite new though.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I know Chris, he's got a big power C30. I'll honestly say I've got no experience of his welding, but he buys in most of his parts from decent suppliers so it wouldn't surprise me if he's passing it on to someone reputable as a subcontract. I've not seen any horror stories about any of his kit.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Ahh thought you knew of it. Next to Carl's place in wallasey, dont go there really.

Ahhh no not heard of that mate. Been to Carl's when had the twingo but don't go that way much. Too many scousers and plazzy ones

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
catback (well 421 manifold back) silenced for track friendly VTECs

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Everyone's fully booked til jan!

Waiting on a call back from Tony Banks and JP exhausts to see if they can squeeze me in before mapping day. Nothing like last min

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
TopGear over in Stockport. Not that far from you?

1607341435137.png