ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust for 182

hay

CLIO 182
What is your favourite exhaust for the 182?

MILLTEK or SCORPION?

I need one for my motor as the exhaust is blowing.....excuse to replace with non standard

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Clearly the one we have, I have a Scorpion SN019 not the RS192 crap, saves about 20KGs on weight as well.

hay

CLIO 182
What one is louder?

I am not so concerned about weight with this motor, I'm only a small woman, and it is RAPID!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
RS192 is pretty much like standard, as is janspeed silenced version, yozza/scorpion etc are a bit more on the......rowdy side shall we say, sound awesome but really grate after a while ime

hay

CLIO 182
Pics? Scorpion is Louder even more so with a Decat pipe, Milltek is quite Quiet imo.

Here she is:

xHAYYLZ1328_1.jpg

xHAYYLZ1329_1.jpg

hay

CLIO 182
RS192 is pretty much like standard, as is janspeed silenced version, yozza/scorpion etc are a bit more on the......rowdy side shall we say, sound awesome but really grate after a while ime

Thanks...I don't do much long distance driving, so the louder one isn't a ridiculous idea. Decisions decisions

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Needs new hangers at the back too btw, sagging to the right. my Scorpion was perfectly fine for everyday use with no Decat pipe, wasn't loud unless you maced it, cruising at a constant speed it was actually unnoticeable.

Last edited by a moderator:

hay

CLIO 182
lol we don't want pics of the car, Rules are rules here you know.

Needs new hangers at the back too btw, sagging to the right. my Scorpion was perfectly fine for everyday use with no Decat pipe, wasn't loud unless you maced it, cruising at a constant speed it was actually unnoticeable.

I think I am going to go for a Scorpion. MILLTEK are so expensive, I know they're brilliant, but just can't swallow spending that much!

Fiesta ST2 MP215
They all around £400 mark, I got my Scorpion for £250 on Demon Tweeks, just a random sale they put on one day, it's worth hunting around for one though. or keep checking the sale section and someone will be selling a 2nd hand one.

Last edited:

hay

CLIO 182
They all around £400 mark, I got my Scorpion for £250 on Demon Tweeks, just a random sale they put on one day, it's worth hunting around for one though. or keep checking the sale section and someone will be selling a 2nd hand one.

I wouldn't mind buying used, they're stainless steel aren't they, the motor is getting on now, and I don't want to spend fortunes on it

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Yeah buy a 2nd hand one, no one will know will they, unless they go underneath and check etc, most people on here are honest and sell decent stuff, you could also put a wanted ad out to attract a seller.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
i always use second hand performance parts, and stainless exhausts are a definite worthy second hand purchase, none of the depreciation of new and wont depreciate again either really, buy one for 250 max sell it on for 250, no loss for using it