ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust gas monitor light

Had this light up on the dash. Anyone know if this is a major problem or is it a trip to the dealer. :(

Got it too. Monkeys at the dealers keep saying there's no problem, but the light flashing at me or constantly on is telling me otherwise! (which they can't seem o notice whenever I take it there) Car seems to be running ok though and can't be bothered to keep taking it to the dealers anymore times.

Megane225FF
I wouldn't worry about it, I had it on for about 6 months before i could finally be @rsed to sort it out. I had no problems with the way the car run.

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
i had this on my 182 the other day, phoned the dealer and they told me to ring the AA as they could not book me in for over a week.
the AA bloke came out and reset it, he thinks the HT lead was arcing out due to the cold weather (he told me to get it checked out at the dealer), it has'nt come back on yet either but i am going to book it in to the dealers and get them to do some other things as well