Gib#244 Car S2 106 GTI Jan 8, 2007 #1 I'm putting a 182 manifold on my 172 cup shortly and i'm just wondering about the gasket? do i need a 182 one or 172? or are they both the same?? :S
I'm putting a 182 manifold on my 172 cup shortly and i'm just wondering about the gasket? do i need a 182 one or 172? or are they both the same?? :S
Gib#244 Car S2 106 GTI Jan 8, 2007 #3 edde said: Gasgets are the same I'm sure. Click to expand... Spot on! might as well get a new one when i put the manifold on!
edde said: Gasgets are the same I'm sure. Click to expand... Spot on! might as well get a new one when i put the manifold on!
Gib#244 Car S2 106 GTI Jan 8, 2007 #4 edde said: Gasgets are the same I'm sure. Click to expand... you are full of knowlege!!!! lol cheers again eddie
edde said: Gasgets are the same I'm sure. Click to expand... you are full of knowlege!!!! lol cheers again eddie
F Fred@BTM Car Lionel Richie Jan 8, 2007 #5 don't forget the WD40 on the manifold to head nuts, otherwise you'll have fun trying to get them off!!
don't forget the WD40 on the manifold to head nuts, otherwise you'll have fun trying to get them off!!