ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust gone

Went to drive to work this morning, turned my car on and it sounded like a monster truck!
I'd been expecting my exhaust to go for a little while now as I could hear some blowing from it,
I'm not sure which section I'm going to need to buy, it is right in the middle if I look under the car it's like the two parts have come away from each other completely. Does anyone know which part I will need to replace if this has happened?
and another question should I just buy standard parts for it to replace or should I go for a updated exhaust?

Thanks
Emma

Centre silencer has broken away from it's clamp perhaps?

Might as well take the opportunity to go for an uprated system that won't rust out as quick if you can afford a little extra dosh!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Yes cat back.

renault do a centre section for about 130 plus you would need a clamp kit and fitting... So its not mega cost.
Best bet is look in the classifieds on here and buy a nearly new cat back.

replace the exhaust mounts usually while your at it

Yes cat back.

renault do a centre section for about 130 plus you would need a clamp kit and fitting... So its not mega cost.
Best bet is look in the classifieds on here and buy a nearly new cat back.

replace the exhaust mounts usually while your at it

I think I might as well change the whole lot while I'm at it as the back box does have some rust on it, so probably will need doing as it is the standard one on there.
Also can I get discount from KTEC racing because I'm a paid member on here?

Last edited: