ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust Hangers spiltting

BG Clio 182
Just looking over the car's MOT certificate from last year, and its been recommended that the exhaust hangers need attention, as they are under the testers recommendations. Now quick question i have the standard exhaust on my 182 at the moemnt what is the bext fix for this Renault part or go aftermarket? And any idea's as to cost and recommendations?

172 cup, Impreza P1
Std exhaust hangers are a common failure in a short space of time. I went for a Prima racing version which is very hard but I have had no problems with it and it still looks like new.

Clio 182 Cup
I have the same problem, both my hangers are held together with cable ties and a prayer. Getting a pair from Prima Racing as so many have recomended them.

Clio 172 Phase 1
Thats the fellas! Seems a lot but when you times the price of a standard mount by the amount of times they will need replacing, these prima ones are well worth it, fit and forget!