ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust help/advice

172FF
hi everyone, i had to get a new exhaust fitted as my old one fell off it was just a standard 172 ff exhaust. I had to get this done on my travels as i was going on a holiday weekend. The exhaust i have fitted now is from a 129 sport? i didnt even know that existed anyhow.... now there is alot more noise coming from the exhaust than the standard 172. Will this have affected performance of the car or anything as i'm not personally liking the new noise its giving off.

Any help appreciated

172FF
i'll get onto the pictures today. A company called formula 1 i think i'm not too sure of the exact name.

172FF
i have some pictures i'll get them up they are not the best but i found out its got RNS 119 on a sticker on the exhaust and its cylindrical in comparison , i'll get pics up asap

172FF
DSC00820.gif
Here are my pictures if they are any help for you thanks.
DSC00825.gif