ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhaust help(supersprint)

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

does anyone know if i can get an end baffle made up and bolted to the tailpipe if it will reduce the noise? just worried when i drive through london i already get the fuzz looking at me, only a matter of when

Thought you were straight lawrence? if so dont worry about it. if not speak to the likes of H&S or prospeed etc im sure they could make something up.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

er dont know??? whats the quiet version? well ive had 5 police men look at me as if to say were gonna stop you and rip you a new arsehole

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

think ill try h&s, will it actually make a difference in noise though, got the idea from those rage tuneable exhausts

Ive seen a few track day cars with various additional silencers fitted for very low sound level tracks but tbh it all seems a little bit of a waste of time having the system if youre going to do that. Personally id back off the throttle near the filth.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

i do coast when i go past but 9/10 times i always get a patrol car behind me on way to work(sh*tehole) tottenham and its any excuse round that way

i will look into it more but f**k putting silencers in there just want a baffle

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

no way mark i love it, come the weekends its gonna wake every b*****d up but weekdays it has to be toned down a notch

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 18 July 2005

:( pah... u suck lol!

*hunts for a s/s*

:devilish:
ill sell you a yozzasport one, but plus the 10% homo discount, itll be out of your price range!!!!

Speak To Demon Tweeks

they have a few reducers, but you have to fix them into the pipe somehow

I think that you will probably find it needs re-packing lawrence - H&S could do that down your way.

/y0z

If you "repack your backbox" or have something inserted in it you are clearly batting for the same team as Newms, lol.

Ha you GAY !!!

I was the Original Owner of that fine Exhaust.

Dont you dare try and make it quiter, That goes against the whole reason why people love the Zorst.

I had it for 20,000 Miles and Never got pulled over for it.

Its a Work of Italian Art.