ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhaust mounts

Laguna sport tourer
mine wern't broken but were a bit loose, i got some decent hose pipe cut it into bits and tiewrapped them into the rear exhaust mounts, it works well and makes the exhaust a bit louder

clio sport 182
mines actually held up with cable ties at the moment, no pipes coz i didnt notice the thread that explains that.
i wouldnt recommend that you do it long term though as there is more vibration and the exhaust does clatter about a bit, iv got ties centering the exhaust to the bracket by tying it in all four directions, if this makes sense

182,mx-5 mk1,mev sonic 7
just bought said mounts they are crap the rubber just sank as soon as the weight of the exhaust went on them.they cant support the exhaust avoid!
i reused my old perished mounts which supported my exhaust no problem!

Nissan 350z
The £10 Ebay mounts are crap as said above. You need the more expensive £20+ mounts which actually have some reinforced rubber.