ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust options.

Tango'd PB 1.2 16V
Hi guys.
Gonna start looking into getting a new exhaust to get rid of the rocket engine that was attached to the back of mine when i bought it.
Car is 1.2, unsure of my options, as most threads are about 172/182 exhausts and i'm not sure what'll fit or whats available for my car.
2010-07-27 15.10.32.jpg

Thats where i stand exhaust wise at the minute.
After something a bit sporty, and i'm waiting on a 182 bumper being sprayed so that'll be on.
Cheers,

Listerine & Poledo
Well, if you're getting a 182 bumper I guess you'll get a 182-style system to go with it?

I just got a Longlife quote for a backbox, £159 for a 172 super-quiet, stealth item. But I just want an exhaust I dont have to replace every year and will be making it as OEM as possible.

What's the point in buying an exhaust that sounds like it's already got a blow in it! ;)

Stripped yozza'd cup
Ah... didn't realise about the 182 bumper. 182 rep exhaust is the only way to go then.

/should learn to read before answering.

Tango'd PB 1.2 16V
I've heard alot about Yozza's, but as stated above, they're not available for 1.2
Thinking about a 182 style exhaust. May aswell eh?
What needs to be bought though?
Is it just a cat-back system or backbox or full system?

Megane RS 250
What exhaust have you got now?
It looks very similar to our exhaust for the 1.2:
23931.jpg

This has a 180mm oval muffler with 45mm piping and a 120x80 oval tips.
We have a system for 1.2 cars with the 182 bumper!
http://www.supersprint.com/ISP00rencli12.asp
Sadly the 873404 exhaust (it shares the same muffler of the other one but has a 50mm curved pipe at the end)is not available at the moment, but the 873516 tailpipes are in production and they'll be ready the 17th of June. They are 90 mm tailpipes and fit perfectly the 182 bumper arches.
You could have your exhaust cutted and modified to make it stay higher behing the bumper, fit a curved 50 mm pipe and put the tailpipes on it, shouldn't be so hard.