ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust Problems

172 Cup
Hi,
Got a problem with my exhaust again! had the back box replaced a few months ago and now its blowing again, the pipe leading upto the pipe from the backbox is cracked by the looks of it, rusted. my question is how much for a new exhaust (standard) upto the ba box cos i don't want to replace that again cos it cost £175!

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
were is it from mate, isn't it covered under warranty I'm getting a standard one fitted free of charge at renault on tuesday :)

172 Cup
its 52 plate, warranty has gone! it seems to be the pipe that connects to the back box which has split and is starting to blow, but really now looking to get a standard exhaust fitted apart from the back box.

Anyone know how much it should cost?

M

monkeyman103

you usually get a years gurantee on parts once fitted. I had the same problem with mine. Mid section went 2 months after it was fitted.

172 Cup
just thought i'd keep you informed, just got a quote from renault fitted is £175.66 for everything upto the back box. does this sound about right?