ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust Query.

172 cup
the k tech supersports stealth that i have is really loud doesnt fit to well though can still see when it supposed to be stealth think local mechanic did a crap job. if i were you i go and get a yozza system better quality mate

Clio 1.2 16V
Yeah one of my pals had a Stealth on his one I think but the bracket was utter crap, kept wobbling and all sorts I've got some Savage exhaust in my garage but in two minds what to do with it.

Cheers.

Clio 1.2 16V
Yeah yeah, not sure what to do with the one in my garage tbh, it was something that was given to me lool, but ppl have said Ktec exhaust it for what its worth you won't be dissapointed with the performance.

Been on the net but haven't had luck of finding a Stealth :(

Clio 197
Yeah yeah, not sure what to do with the one in my garage tbh, it was something that was given to me lool, but ppl have said Ktec exhaust it for what its worth you won't be dissapointed with the performance.

Been on the net but haven't had luck of finding a Stealth :(

it won't give you much performance increase , have a look on YouTube to get a better idea on sounds etc. the exhaust are all on ktec website (at least for the 172 anyway)

172 cup
I've been in people's cars before when they have had a a Ktec exhaust fitted and all it seemed to do ws rattle the car :S

mine dont rattle anything really tbh all french cars rattle regardless of wether an exhaust has been fitted or not, the k tech exhausts are good if fitted properly they shudnt have to be packed for it to stay up.
im going to get k tech to fit it properly for me with my prima racing exhaust bracket ive bought hopefully that will mean it actually will be STEALH.

172 cup
thats a universal one might not fit the car without a bit a bodggin being done. Have a look for a direct fit if your looking for a nice good quality exhaust then buy a yozza

also aint that just the backbox 170 odd quid for that LOL

260% JCW
they are carp! stay well clear, also heavy

Very well thought out, but I disagree. They may sit wrong and may be loud but if fitted correctly they don't rattle, they are stealth (in the looks department) and they are only a couple of KG heavier then other popular exhust makes. Its not like your talking 20kg. The welds may not be as good as other sytems but i don't tend to spend very much time under the car licking the welds on my exhaust, i prefer to drive mine instead.

Also the KTech exhaust is the only system ive seen on CS that has proven gains backed up by dyno proof.