ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust Recommendations for 182

Lou

ClioSport Club Member
  182 & 595
As the thread title suggests I am on the lookout for a new exhaust system for my 182.

I also need a new cat too so looking for recommendations/links for one also please.

My current Miltek system has seen better days. Are Miltek still one of the best ones? Ideally don't want an overly loud system.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
i prefer my Janspeed to the my old miltek, better made, fits better and quieter. definitely my favourite system so far, so much so I've gone back to it after testing a load of others so its actually my second one

Reactions: Lou

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
I've had 5 clio 182's now, my current one is fitted with a Janspeed ktec system as above. It's only 2.25 inch diameter (they did a 2.5 inch diameter version called an ultra). It's definitely the best sounding exhaust I've had.

Currently fitted with a decat which makes them quite a bit louder, so added a centre silencer a few months back after using it daily for around 18 months like that, with the rear seat removed

This is mine with Decat and no centre silencer:

I believe ktec still sell a sports cat, and Pure Motorsport do one for there system (which may fit).

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I had the k-tec centreline which comes with an all new mounting system to stop it sitting wonky after 2 days, it looked and sat perfect.

I had it fitted with a silenced decat and it was if anything too quiet but sounded like what the car should have sounded like from the factory which suited me!

Reactions: Lou