ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust rubbers pure motorsport

BMW 120D M Sport
Hello,

Can someone confirm that i can still use the rear silencer mounts with the powerflex inserts with a pure motorsport exhaust?

I’ve done 2 track days and the rubbers that come with the exhaust new are on the verge of splitting 🙄 and when it gets hot the exhaust is banging around

BMW 120D M Sport
6DD56DE7-9F94-47F0-8924-6E4F4C7F4F24.jpeg

BMW 120D M Sport
That don't look good. I've just had 1 fitted I'll keep a eye on my rubber's

Its not ideal, Exhaust is great so have no doubts about that but i think it should probably come with some heavy duty rubbers personally, Even if it costed abit more

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
It costs enough as it is it should have long lasting rubber. Especially as I said my old mounts and powerflex inserts with my old exhaust

KivsGarage

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Track Car

I had the same problem. Turns out Audi have changed the material they've used for the mounts. PMS only sold the entire mount and rubber so done some research and you can pick the rubbers up on eBay for £7.

Part number: 4B0253144H

BMW 120D M Sport
I had the same problem. Turns out Audi have changed the material they've used for the mounts. PMS only sold the entire mount and rubber so done some research and you can pick the rubbers up on eBay for £7.

Part number: 4B0253144H

I emailed nick and he sent me out another set, He said they changed them.

The new ones he sent out and perfect they’ve done quite a few track days/races now and still solid

KivsGarage

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Track Car
I emailed nick and he sent me out another set, He said they changed them.

The new ones he sent out and perfect they’ve done quite a few track days/races now and still solid
Glad it's all fixed. Bought mine second hand so wasn't entitled to a replacement which is fair enough.