ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust sounds rubbish!!

RS CLIO 182 CUP
I have a 182 cup and recently de-cat'd it due to the cat packing up, but recently noticed a tinny, raspy, rattling coming from more the front of the car, took it to renault and they said it may be the exhaust manifold, If it is that am I better just getting a performance full system as the car is now 5 year old??

Thanks people ;)

RS CLIO 182 CUP
Yeah mate thats where its coming from, would it be better to put a sports cat on, or do you know the best place to look for a new cat??

Thanks!!

clio cup 172
if it is raspy, as in a blowing sort of noise, be sure youve tightened the clamp connecting the decat pipe and the centre box up tight enough!

RS CLIO 182 CUP
Cheers mate my mate is putting new back discs and pads on this week, so will check, where is the best place to buy a new cat from apart from main dealer??

Thanks!!