ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhaust system

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
With my 172Cup...I went to Pro-Speed in Cardiff...they custom make it on the car and YOU can specify how you want it to sound. You can also choose between stealth and poking out of the rear bumper (can't think what that's called). If I had another 172, I would happily use them again...and Charlie's had some good reviews from other people on this forum. :)

Listerine & Poledo
If you're going to go down the Yozza route, just kick the standard back box off and save yourself a few hundred quid

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
If you're going to go down the Yozza route, just kick the standard back box off and save yourself a few hundred quid

I would definately say 'No' to that...as my back box fell off and I drove from Telford to Cardiff with it off...got there and I was deaf in one ear!

Milltek'd clio 182
go on youtube and type in "clio 182 pops and bangs, with flames.

decatted yozzasport with jms remap, trust me you'll love it.....an its not loud either ;)

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
How about the new Supersprint stealth exhaust system?
I'm currently testing the cat back with mid silencer and i'm loving it. Idle is wiked - a deep burble with a few faint little pops. Has a boomy note at 2500rpm when I am cruising at 50mph but its better at faster speeds. Its not massively loud as its not turning heads and even the missus likes it. Its sounds absolutely mental at high revs :D You will always get a deep tone with a large bore so some of its to be expected,
Next I'll be running the decat with resonator with it as I am the wrong side of 30 and cannot cope with a straight decat lol.
Kev