ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust + Tunnel = :-D

Banana
Dash-cam on, windows down. I could do this all day lol.

th_ClydeTunnelVid1.jpg

th_ClydeTunnelNoisefest.jpg

Banana
sounds really nice....any reason why the 'stay in lane' writing is upside down? lol

Lol, yeah there are two tunnels, one southbound, one northbound. When they close one for maintenance, they use the other one both ways (I think!)

ITB BG 182
Sounds like a minter matey.
bit of a quiz for you lot then.
Which city/town has the most tunnels within a certain area (ie not far apart)
Then how about doing a tunnel run one weekend for people.

Burgandy 174 sport t
done a few sprints through there side by side wth a k-tec on mine and a pugsport on a wee gti, It was eh....... very loud!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Love it! took the vee through the clyde tunnel the other wk! No as loud as that mind! haha

Civic Vtec y0
Sounds good, first time i drove thru the clyde tunnel i was in the same lane as you and shat myself when I seen the sign the other way around. was waiting for a big tanker or something to come hammering round the corner lol

BMW E92/Audi S3
Nice, i think we should hijack this thread and all of us put our exhaust in tunnels vids up lol!

M

mini-valver

Capital letters on at the beginning of every word is a pain in the arse to read. Ironically, you did'nt put it on the 'I', which needed it.

It's good manners ;)

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
The i technically doesnt need it. However if you wish to be picky here it is for you. "I". Good manners yes, however you keep forgetting full stops at the end of your sentences, so right upppp yeeee.

Plus, the name of the product is also ironically Stainless Steel Full System.

*All was said in good faith and jokingly*

M

mini-valver

The i technically doesnt need it. However if you wish to be picky here it is for you. "I". Good manners yes, however you keep forgetting full stops at the end of your sentences, so right upppp yeeee.

Plus, the name of the product is also ironically Stainless Steel Full System.

*All was said in good faith and jokingly*

To me, smilie is used a punctuation to end a sentence . The "I" does need it! Well, in England anyway ;)

Stainless steel full system.
*As you were*

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
bet it doesnt whistle like a turbo like my blowing piece of shite.....

need to get a new exhaust just cant decide what, sensible and get a k-tec stealth or get a yozza race system? lol