ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhaust??

clio 182
hey all

Thinking bout getting a new exhaust soon, was thinking of the yozzasport but it seems very loud to me so may get annoying after a while lol

im thinking of the janspeed one from k-tec, its £100 cheaper, but what does it sound like? anyone got 1 that can give me a good opinion?

Thanks guys

Arctic 182
I had a magnex cat-back system on my 172 and that wasnt very loud at all,try find one for the 182?But in fairness will you wana miss out on tunnel runs lol

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
i have the scorpian rs192 and its not loud at all, close to standard infact so i added a decat and its still not all that loud so im very pleased . availiable on ebay mate

clio 182
i do want something that will give a nice note, just not as loud as the yozzasport one coz i think that sounds a little bit too loud, anyone had any experience with the janspeed system?

Renaultsport Clio 182
i was down ay K-Tec on Saturday and asked about a new exhaust for when mine gives up (it's rusting away at the back). I said i wanted one that wasn't going to deafen me due to all the mileage i do and Sean recommended their KTR Ultra performance systems.

there are two versions available, 'sports' and supersports' (second one being louder due to removal of centre silencer) but even that one is quieter than the Milltek one he said.

i'm now toying between this one and the milltek............

clio 182
oh rite, just been looking at that one, my mate is who also has a 182 is toying with the idea of getting the miltek so dont rreally wana copy him lol, you think the supersports one will be good enough then? like is said before i dont want it silly loud but still want a nice note wen i put my foot down.

arctic 182 black wheels
miltek 1 is far 2 loud, sound's more like a corsa with a 40 inch back box on, k-tec recommended the janspeed 1 for subtle but nice sporty note and it was reasonably priced 2 (got mine for £340 inc delivery) but every1 to there own opinion

Renaultsport Clio 182
i haven't heard anysound clips of it but it does look a quality product i have to say and i'm sure it'll be a little lighter than the Milltek system due to a single laterall rear box rather than the twin rear silencer setup of the milltek.

the milltek does sound nice though when giving it some but not sure what it'll be like day in day out? this is why i'm having a tough time deciding lol

arctic 182 black wheels
well my m8 had it on his 182 and if you drove more than 5 miles you wud b crippled with headaches. he ended up puttin his cat bak on

I'd recommend the Scorpion RS192 system, not too loud and has a deep bassy note and not boomy at motorway cruising. Also is a good fit and sits perfectly in the bumper cut-outs.

clio sport 182
i have milltek installed on my 182,it has a nice sound to it and really isnt loud on any scale but you can tell its there and looks thie bizz aswell

Renaultsport Clio 182
i have milltek installed on my 182,it has a nice sound to it and really isnt loud on any scale but you can tell its there and looks thie bizz aswell
are you running on standard cat / sports cat or do you have a decat fitted?

any chance of pics & sounclips of your car? really tempted by the milltek but just worried about living with it everyday (i do about 13k a year in my 182)

arctic 182 black wheels
i'll try and get a soundclip, computer's on the blink, the car sounds totally different when drivin compared 2 sittin still, i'm well happy with it m8, i wud sell ya mine coz i'm gettin rid of the car, but i wud need a replacement exhaust!

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
the Piper 2.5" system with 3.5" tailpipes would be another good option to consider at £360. Their systems sound about right usually IMO..

182/Bora V5/S1 RS Turbo
im wantin the rs 192 system as one of my tail pipes is startin to corrode inside. anyone know who does installments on the rs 192 exhaust?