ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhaust

am in need of a good quality exhaust system that looks fat (4 0r 5"). need it to be in london or essex and be no more than £300 inc fitting any suggestions?????

Willy2

Im just waiting to sort out a price for my dead valver with the insurance, i have taken my magnex off but when i buy another valver, if it has one on you can have first refusal on the magnex £100? this is from the catback, if you want a new one I would shop around, you shouldnt pay more than £200-£250. I hear BB do a nice one for around £220. Or scorpion are good too, nice and quiet but a slight tone.

yeah checked out ktr. they have a wicked 4.5" exhaust that i would do anything for. but its pricey. rajk if i give you my email then when you know about your new car then let me know cos for a ton i cant knock it. let me know mate. cheers lads for the help..

Well if you can travel to sheffield there is a good company there. £320 whatever exit you want, fitted. But £320 is the non club price, we are supposed to be getting a 10% discount sorted out soon.

Paul

I have a Scorpion back box and its quiet as hell. I would recommend it if your after a near OEM sounding one but not if your after roar!