ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhaust

dont knwo if they make one for the 172 but i have a devil system for my williams and recommend them sounds brill and very good quality too:)

There is no best unfortunatly you have to decide how much noise land what sort of look you want.

_KDF has a sound clip of the new exhaust on his car which seems quite popular. Its in the media page I think.

Well the "best" system is the Supersprint race system. (which you cant get anymore)

Just get a K-tec, these seem to be rated pretty highly. It really depends how much noise you can deal with!!!

130i, 306 hdi, vrs

thanks for your help , i have seen a few magnex ones but they look a bit big hanging down under the car , still undisided.:confused:

clio 172 MKII

Im in the market for one for my 172 also - Want a single pipe, not noisy that sits under the rear bumper (like the clio cup race cars)

Any ideas guys and pictures if you have any

172 FF

I heard one of the performance exhaust companies were making a 172 backbox which didnt show (like the original) . Cant remember who it was tho. :oops: