ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhausts.. Which one to go for?

BG 182
Good evening all, i recently had my car serviced by renault and had a specific advisory to get a new exhaust as the backbox and center sections are very slightly starting to blow and wont pass my MOT which is next month.

Therefore I need a new exhaust, because I know the guy who works for renault he said it would be more beneficial for me to purchase something myself and get him to fit it as they will charge me a fortune for a standard 182 system.

I have a little bit of extra cash laying around so heres my question... are you ready for it?

What exhausts should I look into getting to replace my standard system?

I have heard good things about yozza, however i have just short of £300 saved.. What kind of system am i looking to get for my money? Usual spec, nothing too drony or loud when on motorways. And of course im looking for performance and look appeal aswell. I dont know wether to go with a make like 'yozza' or get a custom exhaust built by Rtec or something..

Any info would be much appreciated :D
Thanks,

Dan

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
Drive to Cardiff and to Prospeed. Job done. Got mine 5 years ago and it's been a good system.