ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Expected Power gains from the following?

RB FF 182
What do you reckon the powergains would be from the following approx on a 182?

JMS style induction setup with the thinner filter
Matched inlets
RSTuner 98 ron .cal
Decat
Full exhaust

Would I be lucky to see 10bhp? I'm about half way there with this, just need the matched inlets and JMS setup.

I'm just curious to see what other people make of this.

Thanks in advance :)

Niall

VaVa
Forget about numbers. Those mods will make for a much more driveable car. You'll notice it'll pick up better from much lower in the rev range.. will feel much more eager to rev.... but inreality you'll be lucky to gain a few hp

RB FF 182
Thought that myself, I've had the car RR'd with cat in and only a ktec ultra silent system last year acheiving 183.9 on a Dastek RR. I think this is at the flywheel?

Theres another due in September in the same place so will be interesting to see what difference some of those mods make [cant see me having them all] :)

Clio 172 RS2
JMS style induction setup with the thinner filter
Matched inlets
RSTuner 98 ron .cal
Decat
Full exhaust

+ Cams

is a lot of money for very little gainings on N.A. engine.

For sure i would stick with just the remap, driveability is key.

For sure that JMS style indcution will give you a chav style roar without gaining a lot.
Yes attention for all the wrong reason.

But hey each to there own.

Ask a quote @ JMS and see if you still like it.

RB FF 182
For sure that JMS style indcution will give you a chav style roar without gaining a lot.
Yes attention for all the wrong reason.

But hey each to there own.

Ask a quote @ JMS and see if you still like it.

I'm in Northern Ireland so wont be going to JMS for the stuff :)

As for unwanted attention a bright blue clio with two stripes attracts far too bliddy much sometimes!

it's all coming in stages not all at once so I dont feel the dunt in the wallet, just curious over all.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Inlets, decat, remap. Wouldnt bother with anything else tbh!