ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Expensive FRP!!! - Surely a typo error!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The article is there. Have you driven an Frp Liam?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah I'm just reading it atm. I haven't, I'm not even sure I have seen one before!

I say I can't get my head around it, because I know from experience how good a Dc2 is when driven hard. You can corner in them at very high speeds, so for something of the same weight (or similar) with less power, slower 0-60, slower 0-100 times to be quicker than it, is very…difficult to believe.

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The DC2 was still a mass produced hot hatch though, okay the suspension in the DC2 is immense but it's also useable everyday with no hassle. The Frp wasn't really, the suspension like the Trophy was bespoke it was almost track bred, it's solid, no joke, it was partially the reason I got rid of my first one, the RPJ (Richard Parry Jones) option dampers were even harder! So weren't offered at the time of release.

I can totally see how you might be sceptical but the Frp is a different beast. You could even say they wen't too far with the suspension. That's why it corners so well.

Oh and i'm a massive DC2 fan. Massive.