ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Expensive Volvo 340 Day

This thread is hilarious! Next door neighbour had a 340GL when I was a kid. Remember when he parked outside a golf course and someone kindly hit a drive straight through the windscreen! Had to drive home in the rain to our garage so Autoglass could replace it!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Potentially going to look at this little honey as a donor tomorrow.

IMG_1899.JPG

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice little road trip. The car is rough but it's got the bits on it I wanted so will take that and scrap the rest.

Attachments

• IMG_1914.JPG
    IMG_1914.JPG
    407.5 KB · Views: 136

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
At least this proves the saying 'a fool and his money....'
Genuinely, what were you thinking even buying the first one?!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
At least this proves the saying 'a fool and his money....'
Genuinely, what were you thinking even buying the first one?!

Always loved them from when I was a young man. And then when I became fascinated by the wonders of rwd I wanted one even more.

Welded diff aside, it really is a nice car to drive.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Epic! When you start doing bits on it, and can I come down and have a nosey plz?

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
One of the ugliest cars ever created. My step dad had a couple of these when times were hard many years ago. They broke a lot. To each is own lol.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Bit of stripping on the donor by @craigyt tonight.

I'll be using the exhaust on mine but will be sticking with my standard 1.7 rad.

Trying to flog the donor as a rolling shell but that's proving a little challenging....

IMG_1997.JPG
IMG_1995.JPG
IMG_1965.JPG