ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

extra ££ on ins for lowerin springs

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A

just got told it will be an extra £120 a year for my insurance, im 21 1 yrs nc, low risk area

is this good? I reallllllly wanna get it done!!

:D

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A

could do, but if i wrote it off, like quite a few cups recently :cry: , i dont wanna get completely screwed!!

Renault Laguna Coupe

Do you think theyd notice if it was a mangled heap of metal? Probably not unless you get some brightly coloured springs or coilovers.

It just seems a HUGE risk to take surely ?

If you play dumb and say I bought the car like that, I didnt know it was modified, will that hold up ?!?! Doubt it ?!?!?

try elephant....just got mine renewed wid them.

cost me extra £30 or so.....although its only up to 50mm and my car is a 1.2. worth a try tho. Also, add your mum and dad..it will lower price.

The Eibach Pro springs only drop the 172 10mm from its standard height anyway.

I have been phoning a few places and they all say you need to be 25 to drive a modified car ! WTF !?!?!!

my insurance said if it was 40mm or less there was no problem, but anything more than that and they would have to add to premium etc

Dont bother telling them, i just got me eibach springs (30mm lower) and they are just plain black. Once they are on and dirty how will they know they are lower?? Elephant want £70 off me, so they can go swivel.