ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Extra 9bhp for £10 delivered.

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't beleive people actually fall for it.
When they're buying it, they must be laughing in their heads at all those 'idiots' that pay £300+ for a remap haha.

RAPID!

LOL'ed beyond belife, when after weeks of chatting to my mate ant about what chips do/are/different types/pros/cons
And price vs gain ect

All sorted said he was going to buy a box for his vectra from a reputable company

Week later comes back with ""found one on eBay mega cheap""

Instant lol all over him

Think I have got a pic somewhere when I ask to see it

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  A red missile
Hmm sounds great, just add this baby as well and we're on to a winner :)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Electric-Inta...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2309d88984

Reported benefits are
Increased Horsepower (Kilowatts for my non US friends)
Increased Fuel Mileage
Better Vehicle Handling - you f**king what?
Extends Engine Life
Low cost Upgrade when compared to traditional Turbos and Superchargers

e-bay, selling crap to boneheads worldwide since 1995

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm sounds great, just add this baby as well and we're on to a winner :)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Electric-Inta...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2309d88984

Reported benefits are
Increased Horsepower (Kilowatts for my non US friends)
Increased Fuel Mileage
Better Vehicle Handling - you f**king what?
Extends Engine Life
Low cost Upgrade when compared to traditional Turbos and Superchargers

e-bay, selling crap to boneheads worldwide since 1995

Haha, so good!

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Rusty Cup
Im guna buy the Nissan Skyline R33 GTS one then i'll get 15bhp for £10 its a frickin no brainer!!! why spend £1000 on installing cams when you can get the same gains for a tenner!! bargin!!

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Rusty Cup
something along the lines of fooling a sensor into thinking its not doing one thing thus pissing more fuel into the engine? (sorry if i got to technical there) :p

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BMW E34 540i
Pfff so it will disrupt fuel - oxygen ratio, I am not an expert but I think spark plugs don't like it ?

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Whats even funnier is the clearly made up feedback he has put on

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]iconPos_16x16.gifVERY HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE, my car runs a lot smoother now & runs faster
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]iconPos_16x16.gifWorks great! Got a noticeable boost when not using the turbo. FAST shipping
iconPos_16x16.gifArrived today fitted in minutes with a noticeable increase in mid range power
iconPos_16x16.gifItems great more power better petrol great price & quick delivery,perfect Ebayer
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]iconPos_16x16.gifSweet........Extra 15+ on BMW
iconPos_16x16.gifGood product noticed the Xtra power instantly
iconPos_16x16.gifWhat can I say ‘FANTASTIC’,my 3.0l Jag feels like i’ve added a supercharger!
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]iconPos_16x16.gifFitted this to my 1.6 Fiesta Si, even more of a roar now ;)[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Stagecoach Ticket
So wrong that there allowed to be sold to be honest prays on people with half/no knowledge
Packaging and advert is pretty good tbh though you can see how 17/18 year old lads with not much knowledge behind them fall for it

LOL at improves handling, engine life, and mpg

HAHAHAHA look at the feedback "got noticable boost when not using the turbo"

Might buy one can have boost on the clio for £10!

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Stagecoach Ticket
Fitted this to my 1.6 Fiesta Si, even more of a roar now ;)

what roar does a 1.6 fiesta have anyway must have a lion in the boot

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You got it all wrong mate. This is clearly the real deal. It's 15 bhp not 9!

Nah mate, read down the cars list on the right hand side.

'Renault Clio 172/182 - +9bhp'.

I reckon someone should try it :p

'Bagsie not me'
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rena
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio RS 182
'The Original & Best'. Beware Of Cheap Imitations!

I lol'd a little bit...

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]AS SEEN IN 'MAX POWER' MAGAZINE IN THE CHRISTMAS 2004 STOCKING FILLER FEATURE, AS ONE OF THE TOP TEN PRODUCTS TO BUY FOR YOUR MOTOR UNDER £100!!!!!![/FONT][/FONT]

...Then I lol'd alot

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk5 golf gti
i made a fortune selling resistors when i was 16 on ebay

even fitted them on alot of saxos etc and they were convinced they had more oomph lol

cant beleive people are still falling for it though, there came a point where i didnt sell any so i gave in

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
It makes the car think it's minus 40 degrees I believe, achieve the same results for free by unplugging your AIT sensor ;)