ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Extra leg room and wearing front seats.

Renaultsport Clio 182.
Is there any way tha you can get extra leg room.6'3" and just a bit more room would be good.

also

Can you shave the deats to bring back to a better day.Hot to do and pics would be a help

Cheers1:rasp:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
iirc christopher shaves his seats to keep them looking mint... i s**t you not.

Golf MK6 GT TDI
what do you shave seats with?

mach 3 turbo? was going to give it a go, but I'm not sure how to go about doing it.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
what do you shave seats with?

mach 3 turbo? was going to give it a go, but I'm not sure how to go about doing it.

Bic razor with a damp cloth. Shave off the bobbles and wipe off the excess, just need to be careful and take your time.

ph2 iceburg 172
Bic razor with a damp cloth. Shave off the bobbles and wipe off the excess, just need to be careful and take your time.

just watch u dont scratch the leather. stupid as it sounds, i was giving it a bash, slipped then raked a line right through the leather, looks horrible