ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ey up duck

Clio 182 - Cup Suspension
come on, if you were all-powerful and all knowing and stuff, would you buy a ford? me, i'd get myself a v6 clio and go backwards through the pearly gates in a ball of flame...

Gem

Racing Blue 182
I was being sarcastic :p

But come on, not all Fords are bad surely...?! ;)

Ahh who am I kidding....V6 every time!

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Uttoxeter isnt exactly much better though....;)

Stoke's a great place if you ask me...not for its beautiful scenery of course (as lets face it, there isnt much of that in the towns) :D

Uttoxeter isnt exactly much better though....;)

Stoke's a great place if you ask me...not for its beautiful scenery of course (as lets face it, there isnt much of that in the towns) :D

hey hey dont knock uttoxeter its great it really is.......so glad i live there:rolleyes:

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Haha, Uttoxeter is home to my sister so I dont think it's too bad.

I cant talk being from Cheadle anyway...;)

stoke has plenty of good roads, and there's loads close by too, head out biddulph way and over past rudyard lake to leek, then keep going into the peak district. there's a long tunnel out near a little place called wetton mill that begs to be thrashed through with the windows down.

see, no vans

Gem

Racing Blue 182
The one from Werrington to Cheadle (clear of the cameras) isnt too bad on a clear day with no traffic either ;)

Im living in a little village outside of Burton at the moment and theres some very very good roads around here.

Haha, Uttoxeter is home to my sister so I dont think it's too bad.

I cant talk being from Cheadle anyway...;)

lol i have the joys of both towns!!! i work at jcb in cheadle....wow the joys!! wheres your sister live in uttoxeter?? any relation to you got a blue/green colour clio with grey 182 rims??...like that car with the passion:cool:

you just have to know where to look. trouble is the local po-lice are mad on speed cameras. the a34 that goes from stafford through newcastle and to congleton must have about 1 a mile. the upside is there aren't many traffic cops, at least round my end. I have seen a black skoda octavia vrs, and a white volvo v70r unmarked cars once or twice.

I go out late at night sometimes and drive the cat and fiddle road, and the congleton to buxton road, which is superb

Gem

Racing Blue 182
She's just after the roundabout by the petrol station over the flyover.

No relations of mine own Clios I'm afraid....just me ;)

(Although there is a rather annoying gold Clio with black stripes that thinks he's god I wouldnt mind giving an ass whooping to....:p)

clio v6
Howdy guys, just noticed the thread reserection.

Lol @ Spen, yeh man Trent vegas all the way matey. I fill the motor up there 2. Tesco 99 Ron :) Im originally from Clayton . Where abouts in Clayton you from?

Wud have to agree with the v6 statement Gem Gem but then again i could be a little biased ;)

Steve

RB 182
i hate the bank down to that cafe in wetton mill almost vertical tis mental.

P.S god wud drive a prius but moses wud drive a TVR

She's just after the roundabout by the petrol station over the flyover.

No relations of mine own Clios I'm afraid....just me ;)

(Although there is a rather annoying gold Clio with black stripes that thinks he's god I wouldnt mind giving an ass whooping to....:p)

haha...that clio.....i see him with his little brigade in the kwik save car park everynite when im driving past to go home...like you say, hes rather annoying really, and to be quite frank......a c@#t:D

1.2 16v Dynamique
Some nice cars you two have there. Matching colours w00t lol. Is that a sign of the Mr and Mrs :p

Chocolate Bar™
^ he lives in cheadle mate. I live just off leek road, as does the missus. will keep me eye out for you ;)

^ he lives in cheadle mate. I live just off leek road, as does the missus. will keep me eye out for you ;)

ah right ok will keep my eyes peeled:cool: you from round frogall rd/harbourne rd then?? im so suprised ive never seen your clio mate

LY 200
me n tedge are up for a meet to, someone please organise....

be cool to put some faces to cs names

pretty please :rasp:

WR1 impreza
Christ!! Where have I been. Only just seen this thread.

You might see me out and about around Stoke. Im from Meir Park so quite close to you all really.

So if ya see me (without the blck plate-Damn police lol) give me a peep

Cheers
Tom

Attachments

• Picture097.jpg
    Picture097.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 34
Christ!! Where have I been. Only just seen this thread.

You might see me out and about around Stoke. Im from Meir Park so quite close to you all really.

So if ya see me (without the blck plate-Damn police lol) give me a peep

Cheers
Tom

blk plates hmmm i playing a sticky wicket then am i??

cliosat.jpg