ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ey up duck

LY 200
man inn got loads of speedbumps on way down tho lol - can everyone make it over em :rasp: ?

also what days suits every1?

im workin thurs till 10pm but fine every other weeknight

clio v6
Any day for me really. Im starting a college course on wed which wrk are sending me on, i don't really know what time it will finish.

The vee can get over speed bumps :rasp:

V slowly :cool:

Steve

Clio 200
man in prob wudnt b the best place if im honest, car parks a bit small! how about springfield park in trent vale?

LY 200
man in prob wudnt b the best place if im honest, car parks a bit small! how about springfield park in trent vale?

cant have a drink there tho lol, and i imagine attracting alot of unwanted attention - im fine to go somewhere else but why not make it a pub :rasp:

LY 200
  LY 200
someone needs be decisive lol - give me a destination and a time (other than thurs night) and we'll be there ;)

Clio 172 ph1
Trent Vegas is also good. Closer to mine aswell :)

Just let me know either way which place is best.

some one else who calls it vegas lol

hello aye up duck an all that

im the proud owner of a dark blue ph1 on silver williams wheels
A9 *** residing in newcastle-under-lyme /clayton

frequent trips to vegas tescos:)

LY 200
Trent Vegas is also good. Closer to mine aswell :)

Just let me know either way which place is best.

some one else who calls it vegas lol

hello aye up duck an all that

im the proud owner of a dark blue ph1 on silver williams wheels
A9 *** residing in newcastle-under-lyme /clayton

frequent trips to vegas tescos:)

will keep an eye out mate, might have to list these numberplates in car :rasp:

Chocolate Bar™
i might pop down if i arent working lates, best posting this in the meetings and events section tod rum up some more interest

VX220 Turbo
only just noticed this thread as i was on holiday while all the posts were going on.

i'm from uttoxeter so quite often visit stoke even though i'm working in the not much better town on the trent (burton)

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Whats wrong with either Burton or Stoke lol?! Cheadle is home for me :D

And I seem to be the only Racing Blue 182 in Cheadle so its not hard to spot me!

M

mini-valver

It only gets driven probably when I'm at the helm though Gem! ;)

Clio 182 - Cup Suspension
First time on the site and what do i get? ey up duck. not to worry, nice to see loads of other people round here worshipping at the altar of the mighty clio, so to all of you i say EY UP! don't see many other 182's round here tho, might have to keep my eyes open from now on...

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Ey up duck is the most friendly greeting in the world and makes no sense to anyone but fellow Stokies...

Mines usually the muddy one.....*embarrassed*

Clio 182 - Cup Suspension
That is true, mine could do with a bit more abuse. I've got no excuse, where I live the peak district and all its top roads are only 10 mins away! the shame... i should hand in my keys and buy a toyota.

LY 200
thread ressurection :rasp:

Hello to all the other Stokeys!

oh and Gem Gem do you go the master potter and/or know Paul Clay? - I spoke to a girl who owned a 1*2 in there a while back....

VX220 Turbo
lol. well if any of you know the back roads to burton they are my latest testing grounds i think it's safe to say the big brake upgrade on mine was worth the money especially when a certain scooby driver couldnt keep up tonight on the way home.

Gem

Racing Blue 182

oh and Gem Gem do you go the master potter and/or know Paul Clay? - I spoke to a girl who owned a 1*2 in there a while back....

I used to go the Master Potter many many moons ago and Paul Clay rings a bell...

But it probs wasnt me chuck!

LY 200

I used to go the Master Potter many many moons ago and Paul Clay rings a bell...

But it probs wasnt me chuck!

ahhh ok, Clay now works in the supermarket there (somerfields?) part time (hes at staffs uni)

drives a big red saab lol
:rasp: