ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ey up duck

LY 200
Hi all, im new to the site (through recommendation from tedgeuk)

I own a 172cup and am from Stoke :D, just wondering who else is local? I know middo is and of course tedge :rasp:

asp.jpg

^ Mines the left

Whitey :)

RB 182
hey as said above would be good to find out whos local so dont look a t*t wavin at every RS tht drives past:rasp:

^^^YT03 ones mine but got new plates on now so hopefully people will spot me easier:)
car6.jpg

RB 182
oatcake? derbyshire:eek:

ya cant get better than a staffordshire oatcake, except for a wrights pie of course:rasp:

Hyundai i40
alrite duck hows it going........my mums from about 2 mins from stoke so often popping over to stokie okie

welcome to cs!

Clio 200
Yeah im a Trentham lad, thats not me tho im DU55 but I know the lad whos got the 04 182.

U a Bulls Head drinker?

Clio 200
i live down by hotel but know where u mean! Yeah im a silver 55, mite not see me alot tho, never drive the thing! :)

LY 200
i live down by hotel but know where u mean! Yeah im a silver 55, mite not see me alot tho, never drive the thing! :)

not driving it :nono: tut tut, having said that i only really drive work and back to uni (wolves) from friday :rasp:

LY 200
yeh last year now (did live there last year when i had my fiesta, but car got mirrors knocked off n keyed n that so thought sod it, i'll move home n buy a cup :rasp:)

stokes so much nicer than people make out

so commuting should be a laugh :)

get a vee!

Clio 200
work for a solicitors & health & safety company in Newcastle. I go Makro a bit but dont think seen yr car!

LY 200
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=262045

Check out the vee and my bros and mates car at the Brit in this thread.

Went to Clayton, was orignally from round that neck of the woods. Keep seein a lad in a trophey, think he is a year or 2 below me at sch but also went to Clayton. Not sure if hes on here.

Yeh Stoke meet sounds good. Sort it out. :cool:

Steve

nice vee steve :)

i'll have words with tedge when hes finished installing his new headunit today, see if can arrange anythin in next couple months

clio v6
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=262045

Check out the vee and my bros and mates car at the Brit in this thread.

Went to Clayton, was orignally from round that neck of the woods. Keep seein a lad in a trophey, think he is a year or 2 below me at sch but also went to Clayton. Not sure if hes on here.

Yeh Stoke meet sounds good. Sort it out. :cool:

Steve

nice vee steve :)

i'll have words with tedge when hes finished installing his new headunit today, see if can arrange anythin in next couple months

Next couple of months???? What a bout a mini meet sometime this week? Im off wrk this week so quite flexible. I know where the man in space is or the hotel.

Steve