ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F.A.O GIRL RACER

GR7

Shiny red R32

He still wants one, but he really wanted mine as it had been well pamperedand never hammered until I gave him an hour in it! He couldnt afford it at the time but has never forgiven me for selling it!

He wouldnt want one which had been faulty like the one I was reading about here yesterday, being a mechanic he gets fed up of fixing cars all day and wants one to modify etc.

Post the details and I will forward them. Where is it?

girlracer, it hasnt been hammered. i never rev it from cold and change the oil regularly so theres nothing wrong with it. anyway heres the details:

1994 m-plate. 77000 miles. std spec. 2 owners from new, bought 4 years ago from main peugeot dealer, then had 32k. i have all mots, bills, receipts etc. just had mot and 6 months tax. oil and filter changed regularly (anywhere between every 3-6 thousand miles) all major work has already been done - clutch, cambelt, radiator, cat, oxy-probe (all between 50 and 60k), more recently ive had new front discs and pads all round, plugs and airbox in last 5k also. never been crashed or stolen - hpi clear. sensible offers around £3400.

what you reckon?

GR7

Shiny red R32

Where is this car?

Mileage sounds high to me, but then I have never done more than 25,000 miles in any car! Will pass message on.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Pugboy would you please e-mail some pics of the inside/seats/dash, outside, front and back to BMBoy@aol.com Thanks

high for what, its a 1994 car, so about 10k per year which is average. i can sort the photos out if hes still interested with this mileage. all i can say is its been looked after and is a genuine motor. its not a concours winner but for that money its in good nick and a good buy imho.

let me know girlracer.

p.s. im gonna smoke you when i get my cup (even if i am sweating without my aircon)

GR7

Shiny red R32

Well if you are in the Cup Ill be in my hubbys M3 and you will never catch me! Definitely never on the straight!