ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F.A.O: Nokia N96 owners

Monaco 39/468 Mk2 ZS180
It crashes just as often

Its basically an N95 with 16gb in a new cover........

Nothing that new or great much to my disgust:(

Maybe wait a little while for a new Nokia (perhaps with an 8mp cam)

Sorry to gatecrash this post bud, i am wandering this too ?

As i was looking at this phone too :)
No probs, due as i imagine quite a few ppl are wondering what they are like!

It crashes just as often

Its basically an N95 with 16gb in a new cover........

Nothing that new or great much to my disgust:(

Maybe wait a little while for a new Nokia (perhaps with an 8mp cam)
Hmmmm...Would of been alot better with the 8mp cam! Anyone know what the 8mp samsung is like???

02 Clio Sport 172 Full Fa
They do say that the N95/N96 is a direct competitor for the iphone and in some cases is better (especially camera resolution) but Nokia are working on a touchscreen phone and if its not as good at/better than the iphone then I could see no point in them developing it, maybe its worth waiting for.
I have the N95 Black and am happy with it at the moment, only another 12 months left on my contract :S

BMW M135i
Do not buy one YET if you can't put up with it being a bit buggy at the moment, will be a brilliant phone once they finesse the firmware but is a bit questionable in areas software wise as it stands. Quite happy with mine barring a few hang ups, camera has improved optics and its definetly better than my N95 ever way especially on macro. And everything is a step forward without a doubt but just not as big as the jump to the N95 was, lots of little things but makes a big difference imo.