ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

f***ing chav scum ****s

Why cant they just have some respect and leave other peoples stuff alone? :mad: :mad:

Went down to check my car in the parking area as its not been driven for a couple of days and Oh! Look! Some **** has decided it would be hilaaaaarious to smash my wing mirror.

:mad:

cheers.

Just gets on my tits that kids have zero respect for anything and anyone and you cant even teach them a lesson as youll be the one who gets it from Big Dave in the showers in prison. :mad:

Meanwhile the little f***ers are running amok but this time with even more ratboy mates, doing damage wherever they spread like a disease.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

I never leave my car anywhere apart from right outside my work and at home because you know if you leave it in town therell be some scummy chavs taking an interest in it! Not too bad if its just the mirror glass though, I bought one for 7-8 quid...

GW Clio 200

^^^ that is absaloutely hilarious.

You know you fellas should listen to Talk Sport 1089 1053 am andcatch the Mike Dicken show.. He raises alot of the feelings and thoughts echoed here and on many other forums I use.

Cheers all - I needed to get it off my chest and get a bit of sympathy! lol

Ok, its only a tenner or something, but its a tenner that I cant spend on something else and have to waste my time and petrol sorting out.

This is why I hate all new-build housing and socially-engineered good housing - you cant keep your car on your land, safe from harm, because youre apparently not supposed to have a car because its so bad so you have to park it miles away in out of sight... grrrr

I can just about see it from the bedroom but its a good 50m away - if I could, Id buy a proper rifle and have it rigged up and ready to go :devilish:

I want to set up cctv but I dont think Ill get a good enough distance from that far away... :cry:

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215

thank god i park my car in a locked up car port over night! dread to think my poor willy 3 gettin damaged!

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member

the problem is they know the police wont do anything even if they do catch them the courts just let them off.

what it needs is the judges houses and cars to be burgled and then they might start doing somthing about these tw*ts, and get some boot camps like america have were they take no sh*t and throw the cu*ts in there

ok rant over now

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by White16valver on 21 September 2004

I can just about see it from the bedroom but its a good 50m away - if I could, Id buy a proper rifle and have it rigged up and ready to go :devilish:
I want to set up cctv but I dont think Ill get a good enough distance from that far away... :cry:
Know how you feel - I hate having to park my car on the street, and my areas getting rougher and rougher.

Id give anything for a garage :(