ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

f0xon! Asda Fosse Park tonight

Suzuki SV650
Hello mate! I was stocking up quickly on booze :O)

Where are you custom plates? Many nice cars down there tonight? I saw a Lupo/Polo GTI that looked nice didn't notice any others except your one of course.

PHS 1 172 SILVER
i bet you could not tell if the lupo was yellow or white :S hes always there i didnt go because just went pod on the weekend and was broke:(

Suzuki SV650
Was quite dark, not sure what yellows the lupo come in, ie if they are sunflower like or liquid like... Prob white actually, had dark wheels on and looked quite tidy.

So what if you were broke does that mean you can't drive down to fosse park!

PHS 1 172 SILVER
Was quite dark, not sure what yellows the lupo come in, ie if they are sunflower like or liquid like... Prob white actually, had dark wheels on and looked quite tidy.

So what if you were broke does that mean you can't drive down to fosse park!
well i just bin to hillpower to have some stuff done and im going back next weekend to have it RR and i just booked the hotel for FCS because im stopping over and got my MOT next week and insurance so yep you could say i could not aford to drive down got to save all the money i get;)